Eggs in a Basket (the only way to shut-up a hungry woman from whining)

Eggs in a Basket from last night. Just at all that melted buttery goodness inside nooks & crannies in that-there thang!

eggs in a basket Eggs in a Basket (the only way to shut up a hungry woman from whining) click image to enlarge the visibleness of the nook & crannies

Many thanks to the hubs for cooking this for me. But did he really have a choice? It was the only way to stop my whining about wanting a late night snack.

If you look at the plate in the background, you will notice it’s real battered & beat up with scratches. That’s from me clawing at my food.

Now get outta here. I insist you exit this blog immediately and head to yo’ kitchen. Make yourself this eggalicious plate of wonderful.

Like me on Facebook

Comments

1. Barbara says:

I haven’t had one of those in ages. My husband grew up calling them “toad in a hole.” Your name sounds better. ;)
    Barbara recently posted..Is Grain Bad For Your Brain?

2. Cindy says:

The only purpose of bread … and popcorn is to carry butter into my mouth! I like eggs too but that egg is cutting down on the available space for butter and that is a crime!

The girls love these — and Cindy, my Sweetie says the same thing about bread and rice only being on the plate as the socially acceptable excuse to eat the butter, and the mashed potatoes are only there as the socially acceptable excuse to eat gravy.

4. Erin says:

I had these for breakfast ALL THE TIME growing up. If I still ate bread….omg I want I want!
    Erin recently posted..Choose Cheese – Choose Sargento

We call in egg in a hole. A basket sounds fancier ….
    Coco recently posted..How To Avoid Eating Halloween Candy

6. Nellie says:

I was fine. Now I want eggs at 9pm! Smh

I can’t even remember the last time I had that – years ago – now I sort of want a bed time snack!!
    Kim recently posted..Where’s the Easy Button???

8. Carla says:

I’ve never eaten eggs in a basket but I can see the appeal. Eggs in bread. How could that be wrong?
    Carla recently posted..Snack vs. Treat

9. KalleyC says:

This is so yummy! I need to make this now in the morning.
    KalleyC recently posted..One Year Ago

10. That egg just looks so snuggly warm!

11. blackhuff says:

Oooo, I like Egg in a basket. Will you let me know when you make it again, so that I can stop at your house? :)
    blackhuff recently posted..OUCH!

12. Lol, I’d be clawing up plates if food looked like that too! Hubs did good!
    Joi @ Rx Fitness Lady recently posted..Student Spotlight #2 – An Appropriate Farewell

mmm…this is one of my fave easy breakfasts
    Geosomin recently posted..Well I didn’t see that coming – a new journey is afoot