…just when I thought Skechers season was over …just as I packed up my lightweight spring & summertime Skechers Go Walks …here they come with Skechers On The Go Bootie Boots to keep our feet floating on a cloud through the chilly months.
Although Skechers Toasty Slip-Ons are cute, super comfy and feet-worthy, I need my ankles to be warm. After feasting on a large plate of beer-battered moose chips dipped in seaweed slaw from the mall food court, I strolled by the shoe store.
That’s the exact moment when Skechers Chugga Bootie Boots called out to me… “Josie, come to me. Try me on. Let me make your feet most comfy and luxurious.” So ya, I bought a pair.
THE EXQUISITE DETAILS
- Skechers’ Go Walks line has a fine reputation for making even the crustiest of feet feel like the Queen of Sheba on her foot-massage day.
- Bootie Boots fit true to size. They’re perfectly snug, gently hugging your foot, yet leave ample toe room for you to wiggle around with relaxation.
- Suede upper and man made sole. Faux fur lining. Resalyte midsole.
- These boots are slip-on due to an inside flap that stretches to allow your beautiful foot to take up residence.
- Boot’s heights is about an inch past the ankles.
- Comparable to Uggs (I have 2 pairs of those), yet cheaper due to the faux lining. However, the lining is still super comfy. Not as comfy as Uggs, but still wonderful.
- Wear these without socks or with very thin socks. If you plan to wear thick socks with these boots, then don’t.
- Economically a better choice than Uggs –either for yourself or for gift-giving.
Skechers Bootie Boots come in Black, Charcoal, Chesnut and Chocolate. Take your pick!
(((runs down street like a wild woman and slips on rotten banana)))