Dressing room pics!

Errr, ummm. Fully clothed, of course…

dressing room Dressing room pics!

My first dressing room pics ever! But nope. I didn’t buy either of these dresses. Bought me some casual booty shorts instead. It was the most bootylicious decision I’d made all day.

And ya, I joined Bodybuilding.com’s free 6 Week Challenge. It’s a body transformation thang. The challenge starts June 17th. Although I don’t expect to win the grand prize ($10,000!), I’m using the challenge for increased accountability. My goal is to get lean and build muscle.

Here’s more deets for the challenge in case you’re looking to make some game-changing progress along with me…

bodyspace Dressing room pics!

I’m so excited about this! I intend to be extra-on-point with my eating and workouts over these next 6 weeks and beyond. I can’t wait to see what type of progress I can achieve. I’ll be posting my before pic for the challenge real soon. Even if this type of challenge isn’t your thing, make sure you have some type of accountability system in place.

My profile on BodySpace is: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/YumYucky

…and here’s a pic of my first body transformation meal from yesterday. Delicious stuff, flat abs friendly and excellent for building sexy muscle.  I’ll be posting most of my meals to my Facebook page, so stalk me over there if you dare! XO

Comments

1. Nellie says:

I will be stalking!! I kinda want to do this…lemme ponder.
    Nellie recently posted..Weekly Wednesday Workout: Inner Thigh Leg Lifts

welp, just look at it this way: the challenge is FREE and you be wanna extra-sexier in 6 weeks anyway (right?), so sign up, woman!!

2. Melissa says:

Maybe I will do this in the privacy of my own living room. I’m up for accountability pics, but not brave enough to post them online! Good for you, though! One day I will be like you :)

PS–Dresses are tres cute. You deserve a dress!
    Melissa recently posted..Suffering Through My Own Stupidity

3. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY A SEX KITTEN!!! Meow! lol
    Gigi Eats Celebrities recently posted..Ab-tastic Abs by The Get In Shape Girl

4. MsSweetE says:

Thanks for the info. I will be joining you on this challenge.

Good luck with the challenge – you will totally rock it!!
    And, I love both those dresses on you – might have to get at least one!!!
    Kim recently posted..Zumba – A Few Thoughts

I like this. I could use some starting photos as incentive to see changes and kick my own azz…
    Geosomin recently posted..Martha Stewart’s got nothing on me

7. You look FABULOUS!! Love both of those dresses! :)-Ashley
    thedoseofreality recently posted..Would You Rather: Watch Seinfeld Or Friends?

8. Go back and get the black dress as it looked so cute on you! There – I laid down your shopping challenge for the week.
    KymberlyFunFit recently posted..Drenched 5K Run is Coming: Ready for Some Summer Fun?

I love the dresses! Especially the one with the stripes. Go back and get it!
    Coco recently posted..Unusual Breakfast Ideas: Eggs And Lentils

10. Dressing room pictures are fun! All though I don’t do them often. You look great! Good luck on the challenge!
    Joi @ Rx Fitness Lady recently posted..F2BD #1 White Party

11. quix says:

Those dresses are cute on you! :O) Good luck with the challenge!
    quix recently posted..Play Tri Olympic – Dudeholes and Epic PRs

12. Malou says:

Great!! Nice dresses,, You look FABULOUS!
    Malou recently posted..Sumi Reviews: The SlimFul “Sinfully Delicious” Bar

13. MissHaneefa says:

You look beautiful. I especially loved the first dress!

14. Miz says:

off to STALK :-)
    Miz recently posted..FITBLOGGGGGGGGGIN! (ticket giveaway)*

15. Kita says:

I can’t do the dressing room pictures I don’t try on clothes takes to much time and effort and I have no patience lol. If I buy clothes which is not often and they don’t fit I just keep em or make em fit. Love both dresses.
    Kita recently posted..Conversation with Zaza

16. You look beautiful in the dresses – buy them!!! :)
    Jody – Fit at 55 recently posted..NudeFood Review & OhYeah! Victory Protein Bar Review

17. i so need help.. its like i got everything i need but i need to be thrown in the pool of extreme exercise
    jenniferhenry recently posted..✿Influenster Spring Beauty Vox Box!!!✿

18. Kelly says:

Goals are a great incentive to keep you focused while slowly adapting your choices to carve out healthy habits that help you reach and maintain a healthy weight. Thanks for posting this challenge!
    :) Kelly
    Kelly recently posted..Self Control – Can you lose weight without it?