Need I say more? I am a changed woman. I can sense you are impressed. If this doesn’t convince you to start juicing, then I don’t know what will.
It doesn’t matter how wide my jaws are. It’s pretty much impossible shove all this into my stomachs in one sitting…
But I sure can juice it! 2 apples, 2 celery stalks, 6 carrots (say what!) and 3 large handfuls of spinach. There was so much spinach, I couldn’t get it all to fit in the pic. This coming week I’ll be juicing more kale than spinach. I’ve learned that it’s a good idea to rotate to your greens, so kale it is!
- 20-pound dumbbell swings
- commando push-ups
- touchdown jump squats
- triceps superset
Circuit 2X’s through, then outdoors for 10-minutes of speed rope intervals. Plus, 2-mile stroll in the afternoon.
TODAY’S MEAL PLAN
- Post-Workout Fuel: Shakeology in the blender with banana, ice & water.
- Morning snack if I’m hungry: slice of cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread
- Lunch: Baked sweet potato & steamed veggies: Birds Eye Asian Medley
- Afternoon snack: juiced veggies (apples, kale, carrots)
- Dinner: sweet Italian sausage (from Amish market) with sauteed peppers & onions over rice
- After Dinner: hot cup of blended Mate’ & Oolong teas with raw honey
Now excuse me while I sharpen my newly formed fangs. Juicing sure has enhanced my beauty. Don’t you agree?