It’s a brand new year and you KNOW this is your time. Woe to the trouble zones that are the abs, legs & arms. You may as well put ‘em on notice, because you’re about to get your sexy back. Now let’s do this!
Gettin’ Sexy Back: FULL WORKOUT (3 exercises, 3 rounds)
- 20 reps: 180-degree jump squats
- 3 reps: “pushup / left side plank crunch / push up / right side plank crunch / push up” (this sequence = 1 rep)
- 16 reps: one-legged Tricep dips (8 reps left leg up / 8 reps right leg up)
*Then take it from the top and complete two more rounds. Be sure to warm-up and cool down properly.
MODIFICATIONS & PROPER FORM
- Less reps of the 180- jump squats, or no turn on the jump squat. Keep your body stable and your legs strong. Don’t be wobbly as you do the 180-degree turns.
- No push-ups on the side-planking sequence, or modified push-ups on your knees. Keep you hips up and in line with your body as you plank nnd crunch.
- Less reps of the Tricep dips and/or keep both feet on floor. Keep your back close to the chair/table and elbows pointing back (not wide). Push through the “heels” of your hands and do NOT cheat by using your legs to help you.
- Sturdy chair or table for Tricep dips. That’s it!
- You’re working your legs, arms and abs in this workout. Be sure to refuel properly with a nutritious shake or protein powder drink to promote muscle recovery and muscle growth. BOOM!