Daisy Dukes Legs and Booty Workout

bootylegs Daisy Dukes Legs and Booty Workout

Three rounds of 5 exercises. Choose a challenging weight and keep good form. After a thorough warmup, complete this circuit:

FULL WORKOUT

• 25 touchdown jump squats
  • 15 squats + 10 low end pulse squats
  • 15 deadlifts
  • 10 alternating curtsey lunges (with mini squat in-between)
  • 10 alternating reverse lunge pulses (3 pulses = 1 rep)

Then take it from the top and complete two more rounds. Be sure to warm-up and cool down properly.

Go hard and finish STRONG!

• Get your barbell here.
  • Get your weighted plates here.

Now go bust it out in beastmode to get the legs & ass you always wanted…

HOME WORKOUT CENTRAL

Comments

1. Toby Edge says:

Thats a great leg workout right there – great variety.
    The most important thing when using weights with exercises like squats, deadlifts, lunges, and so on is form. Poor form leads to potential injuries and worse results….
    Your form here is excellent…..
    Toby Edge recently posted..5 Tips For Drinking Alcohol At Christmas….

2. Marc says:

Totally different than the last video I saw on your channel. The all you can eat, the world ends after Christmas video alternately titled, Yo! Where’s the butter? You keep me guessing with is it serious day or fun day:)
    Marc recently posted..Spike and his posse

3. Nellie says:

oh my word! I need to do this, I WILL do this, and I will cry and cuss YOUR name in the process. LOL
    Nellie recently posted..Free dates with HowAboutWe! Finally a Date Night With Hubby

Looks good. I’m stealing this as one of my holiday home workouts. My butt thanks you in advance!
    Geosomin recently posted..cookie shmookie…nom nom nom

You always add so much variety to my plans, and i thank you.

6. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!
    Jody – Fit at 55 recently posted..Gratitude Monday & Family; HAPPY BDAY!!!!

7. Cassie says:

i am so adding this workout to my “get summer ready” workouts. .. thanks girlie
    Cassie recently posted..Three Blessings

8. Heidi says:

LOVED this workout! I busted this out yesterday after a long run. Today, I can barely walk.. and that’s such a good feeling. I’ve been so stuck in a leg routine that I wasn’t feeling the DOMS anymore. This got me out of my slump :)