Awwww-yeah! This is another flat abs recipe brought to you by yours truly. When I’m not gulping on Shakeology in the morning, the Flat Abs Scramble is one of my favorite go-to breakfasts. It’s also extra-versatile. By adding a little bit of cooked brown rice to the dish, it’s immediately transformed into an awesome lunch or satisfying dinner dish that’s well pleasing to the stomachs.
Fla Abs Scramble is the perfect dish to pack ‘n go, especially for work. It goes from prep to lunch container in less than 10-minutes. Yes, ya’ll. Clean eating is super easy for you to do.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1)
- 3 thick tomato slices
- 1/2 medium green pepper
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1-2 eggs ~ for protein (you choose how many eggs)
- 1 cup Minute Ready to Serve Brown Rice (optional)
- coconut milk or coconut oil (for saute’ing)
1. Dice all veggie ingredients and add to the pan with a splash of coconut milk or other saute’ing option of your choice.
2. Right before veggies are cooked to your desired consistency, crack 1-2 eggs into the center of the pan with veggies. Cover pan and allow egg(s) to cook in ‘sunny side up’ fashion until almost firm.
3. Break the yolk(s) and continue to cook until egg(s) are done. Try not to mix the eggs around in the pan too much.
4. Spatula-scoop entire dish into your packing container and head to the office or wherever it is your ass needs to be on time. If you’re late to work, just say to your boss, “Pipe it down, why don’t ya! I was busy cooking healthy food to cut back on employer healthcare costs.” …it’ll work like a charm.
5. Optionally, pack your Minute Ready to Serve Brown Rice as well and heat in microwave before adding to your scramble. The rice will give you extra protein.
That’s it! Now start chewing!
If you’ve been working hard, but still a little frustrated with your stomachs area, then now’s the time to focus on a cleaner diet and consider a more challenging strength training routine. If you’re easy-breezing through your strength workouts, you need to add more intensity if you want better results.