This isn’t some flim-flam shammy-sham list of skeptical products. I’m the happy owner of every gift-giving idea I’m recommending to you now. Check out what I personally own and why these products make fantastic gifts…
1. Lodge Logic Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware: You know how I roll. I’m on a personal crackdown and crusade to get as many natural products into my life as possible. I’m in the process of saying “so-long” to that chemical-laden, non-stick cookware, and hello to cast iron. I’ve tried to season cast iron cookware myself, but it was pure hell. So when I discovered Lodge Logic’s pre-seasoned products, I had to jump on it. Lodge has pre-seasoned cast iron skillets, reversible griddles, dutch ovens and more. There’s even cast iron woks and pizza pans. Say whaaat!? Lodge Logic has over one thousand customer reviews on Amazon, all with 4-stars or higher. If anything, just go browse Lodge’s collection to get a feel for the healthy gift-giving affordableness of cast iron.
check out my Lodge Skillet pancake-flippin’ skillz
…and for my UK lovelies, Procook Cookware has a fancy line of cast iron goodies worth looking into. They’re rather beautiful, actually…
2. PUMP Barbell & Weighted Plates: Although I don’t use their DVD collection that much anymore, the PUMP barbell with the PUMP barbell plates have proved to be a major-MAJOR game changer in my home workouts. In addition to plyo, HIIT and other body-weight exercises, I use the PUMP barbell & weights at least 3-times per week. The set is perfect for the house, because the barbell itself unscrews into two pieces and can be stored in the smallest of spaces. Strength training makes you sexy, so give the gift of sexiness to a loved one this holiday. (Side note: the interval timer I use is also full of awesome and makes a great stocking stuffer).
3. Just Jewelry by Cheryl: Cher is a long time reader-friend of Yum Yucky (since 2009!). I became of customer of hers about a year ago. The jewelry she offers is absolutely stunning and crafted with higher quality than other jewelry pieces I’ve purchased at the store. The prices are super affordable — most under $20. Just look at how pretty this stuff is…
We’re talking pendants, rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, Pandora charms and other awesome stuff. Before you consider buying any jewelry gifts at the store, you gotta check out Cher’s Just Jewelry’s seasonal catalogs. She’s offering 20% off if you mention Yum Yucky (woohoo!), plus free shipping and easy PayPal invoicing. Order by the end of November to guarantee holiday delivery. Cher also posts deals and new item alerts on her Just Jewelry Facebook Page. Email her at [email protected] to order. You won’t be disappointed.
4. Yonanas Ice Cream Maker: I already told you how wonderfully-awesome this gadget is, so in an effort to not sound like a broken record of redundancy, I’ll keep this part short and simply compel you with much compelling to get on the Yonanas gift-giving bandwagon. M’kay?
5. BlenderBottle Sports Mixer: Welp, it’s official. All bottle shaker-mixer thingies are NOT created equal. BlenderBottle is top-ohh-the-line. We’re talking good lookin’, sleek, durable and super high quality. You might not think a mixer bottle is a big deal, but try it for yourself and you’ll see the difference. It comes in both 20-ounce and 28-ounce sizes in all kinds of sexy color variations. If your gift-giving reputation is on the line (whoa. gasp!), don’t even think about stuffing another brand of bottle into someone’s stocking this holiday.
6. FontONaBag from Kirsten: Kirsten is another Yum Yucky friend that I’m happy to support. She offers embroidered personalization of bags, totes, bins, caddies, wallets, baby bags, bibs, duffles, kids’ bags, tech pouches, canteens… whew!! Need I go on? Pictured right, you see my FontOnaBag flat iron case with my initial on it and my Get A Grip multi-pocketed caddy that I’d have embroidered with a scripture that’s dear to my heart. I use the caddy as my “blogger’s couch-azzing companion”. The caddy holds my glasses, pens, tech-gadget wires, index cards and other good stuff I need while bloggin’ on the couch.
**GREEDY GIVEAWAY ALERT!!** **GREEDY GIVEAWAY ALERT!!**
Go stalk Kirsten’s latest FontOnaBag catalog to eyeball the great gift ideas, then leave a comment and tell me which item(s) strike your gifting-fancy. One of you is gonna win a $25 gift certificate to shop Font On A Bag! (giveaway ends Saturday, December 1st 2012. US residents only. Null and void where prohibited)
So there ya have it! I hope I made your holiday gift-idea brainstorming a little easier! Because I don’t want your brain to overheat and then explode from the pressure of thinking to hard about shopping.