Post-Workout Ugly Face

ugly face Post Workout Ugly Face

So whose ready to get ugly this week? I’m talkin’ butt ugly, sweat drippin’, fitness-funk under the arm pits, and damn proud of what you’ve done.

Don’t let this week slip through your fingers. Today is the day and the time is NOW. You have the opportunity to make ground-breaking progress this week, just keep your head in the game. Where your mind goes, the body will follow. Don’t you know that you’re unstoppable?

Here are some of the exercises I’m getting into this week:

• box jumps
  • high-knees intervals
  • get-ups
  • speed rope
  • speed intervals
  • pilates (for the abs)
  • yoga

As always, I’ll be relying on my interval timer, with Pilates and Yoga also on tap. And let’s not forget about clean eating and proper hydration. Ya feelin’ me?

50 Bodyweight Exercises You Can Do Anywhere

Don’t make me haz the post-workout ugly face all by my lonesome. What’s your training schedule look like this week?

Comments

1. Cassie says:

I am about to get my “post workout ugly” face on now before going to work. today i’m working out at home and doing several things including an interval workout with jumping jacks, lunges, etc. later this week zumba and running. enjoy the rest of the week

2. Embarrassed to show you my workout routine after yours. I’ll just stick with my walking and attempts at weights in my living room. :)
    Diane Fit to the Finish recently posted..Amazing Giveaway to Reward Yourself from NOVICA

Doing what i can — walking (fast), exercise bike and rowing machine, body weight exercises, balance and stretching. Got to fit it in between bottle feeding the kittens and everything else, but it will get done!

4. Emergefit says:

My after workout face is a grin from ear to ear, because I recognize what a blessing it is to be able to do box jumps, push-ups, et all!

5. misszippy says:

That is one serious line up of activity! Way to go. And you are way too cute to call even your post-workout face ugly!
    misszippy recently posted..Resisting temptation

6. This week? Ok. One more long walk to prep for the half marathon this weekend (notice, not running, walking). Tomorrow I teach sports drills, low impact & strength training. Wednesday I teach seniors cardio/ toning, then step. Thursday I teach 2 step classes, then strength training. Friday I’ll drive to San Francisco, so I’ll be sitting on my butt. I can easily make a workout face that will make you laugh.
    AlexandraFunFit recently posted..Diet Cheat Days: Yes or No?

7. Jane says:

Okeydoke, here we go….
    Monday (today): 40 minute run (easy – 5.5mph); 50 minute Spin class (teaching but still working); 60 minute horseback riding lesson; 60 minute swimming session
    Tuesday: 50 minute Spin class; 20 minute core class (teaching), 60 minute personal training workout; 30 minute core class, 60 minute Zumba class
    Wednesday: 60 minute swim
    Thursday: same as Tuesday
    Friday: 40 minute bike ride; 60 minute swim
    Saturday: Long run (6-8 miles) OR rest day (I’m going to a wedding so it’ll definitely be my cheat day ;)
    Sunday: 90 minute bike ride

I can send you ALL SORTS of ugly workout faces!
    Jane recently posted..Come here rude boy (or girl)….

8. Umapuma says:

Your ugly face is pretty! I plan to walk a little, do my Crunch Total Resculpt DVD 3 times (at least) and hit the gym 4 times this week. Plus pushups for each point the Denver Broncos score on Sunday!

9. Lisa says:

Funny. I don’t think it’s an ugly look at all!!!
    Lisa recently posted..Medical Verdict: You’re Deformed!

10. Patrick says:

Um, skull crushers… I suppose I could google it, but haven’t so, thats an exercise? Let me guess, you do weighted squats while your trainer lays down directly beneath you gluteous maximus? If so, do VLog of the one please!
    Patrick recently posted..Monday WhooHoo

11. merri says:

what a nice photo, kind of false title since that’s not an ugly face!
    merri recently posted..My Florida Vacation: Parties Part 1

12. Sheila says:

That’s a monstrous list! My gosh, you think that’s a bad post-workout face? Yours could make the cover of Vogue! Mine, on the other hand, makes small children cry and the elderly pass out on the spot.
    Sheila recently posted..Clarified Expectations

yes yes. Make those small childrens cry. It’s early payback for when they become teenagers and torture their parents.

13. nitromomma says:

You are kickin butt! Go for it!

14. You look better in that pic than I do after cleaning up! :-)
    Jody – Fit at 54 recently posted..Gratitude Monday & the Celebration of Life

15. What a face!!! =)
    Trish @I_am_Succeeding recently posted..S.O.S. Needing Help Please

16. Nellie says:

Your face looks a lot like mine postworkout! :) I was able to sneak away from a family crisis yesterday to get 2 hours to myself for a workout. It was amazing, and exactly what I needed, I did sprints on speeds I never ever do! The rest of the week is filled with spinning and zumba :)
    Nellie recently posted..Sadness, A Celebration, and A Lot of Cooking

17. Robyno says:

That is a serious line up of exercises you have set out, surely your post workout face would be one of smilling satisfaction after completing that lot.
    Robyno recently posted..Exercise ball

Love this! I got real ugly this week – drooling on my pillow as I hit the snooze button. :-0