See the headline on the mag? “Lose Inches All Over”. This is one of the few mags I’ve come across that can actually deliver the goods to help you reach your fitness goals.
That headline isn’t a bunch of fake-fluff. Oxygen Mag is a genuine tool that can aid you in losing weight, getting lean, building sexy muscle and getting you on your way to a whole ‘nother level of hawtness.
Does that type of body transformation interest you? Uh huh.
I hadn’t told you so before, but I’ve been reading the Oxygen Magazine for over a year now. Faithfully. Just renewed my subscription last week.
Check out my reading-technique:
- Skim through the entire mag as soon as it arrives. Then…
- Read through it slowly over a few day’s time — every single article. And then…
- Page through it casually here and there, re-reading the best parts, until the next issue arrives.
So, yeah. I am dedicated to the Oxygen.
Although my goal isn’t to become a bodybuilder or bikini competitor, I’ve got a lot of respect for the accomplishments and disciplines of the women featured in the mag. There’s a ton of inspiration and good advice to be gained from its pages.
5 REASONS TO ADD IT TO YOUR FITNESS ARSENAL
- Non-fluffy articles: Meaning, you won’t see crap like, “How To Erase Your Face Wrinkles Forever” or “10 Ways To Make Your Man Beg For More”.
Because I’ve already read that stuff.
- Awesome Women: The chicks featured in the magazine work HARD. The magazine is also diverse, featuring women of different ethnicities and ages. There’s single chicks, married chicks, chicks who work normal day jobs, mothers of multiple child-spawns, etc, etc.
- Tons of Workout Ideas (with pics): There’s both gym-style workouts and home workouts, presented in a detailed tutorial-type manner.
- Clean Eating Recipes: ‘Nuff said there. Lots of unique recipe ideas, including awesome food swaps to make your eating much cleaner.
- Nutrition & Fitness Q & A: Sets the record straight, which helps to improve your diet and workout regimen.
ANY DRAWBACKS TO THE MAGAZINE? I only have one minor pet-peeve: Most of the advertisements in the mag are for supplements, the majority of which I would NEVER consume because of artificial ingredients, like sucralose. But it’s easy enough just to ignore the ads and move on to all the good stuff.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve got 5, 50 or 150 pounds to lose. It doesn’t matter if you’re a spunky 25-year-old, or a 50-year-old plucking woman-whiskers off your chin. Oxygen has something for everyone. Something you can use. Something that will empower you on your journey to getting fit.
If you’re already reading books, blogs, online articles or Kindle-type stuff on any kinda subject matter, then why not turn your eyeballs to some quality fitness-reading. Subscribe to Oxygen Magazine or grab a copy off the newsstand and page through it. Because I can’t sit here and blab about it all day — I’ve got some couch-azzing to do. Go on and read the mag for yourself.