Greedy Baby Style Set: It’s All About The Bling

gbstyle Greedy Baby Style Set: Its All About The Bling

Greedy Baby is definitely her own person. She’s confident. She’s sassy. And she luurves to be blinged out. The child owns everything pictured here (except for earrings). If you’re a mom, dad, auntie, uncle, godmother, godfather, or just a darn good friend, the little princess in your life would no doubt love these blinged-out fashions.

Crystal Swarovski Stud Kitty Earrings: Although Greedy Baby hasn’t taken the plunge into pierced ears yet (I’m leaving that decision up to her), she’s a huge admirer of all kinds of jewelry. Whenever she’s ready for earrings, these Kitty studs will be hers in a heartbeat.      Greedy Baby Style Set: Its All About The Bling

Skechers Kids Shuffles-Triple Up Lighted Sneakers: These sneaks give Greedy Baby the ability to bling with ease due to the velcro closure. They’re “twinkle toes” shoes, so you can expect shining lights with every step. I love the multi-colors, because it gives a fashionable little girl the ability to pair it with many different outfits.     Greedy Baby Style Set: Its All About The Bling

Hello Kitty Print Fleece Zip Hoodie: This sequin-adorned zipper hoodie is perfect for a mildly-brisk day. The jacket has good quality construction, but choose one size up as it tends to run on the small side. Both the waistband and wrists are lightly elasticized with stretchiness for a nice, comfortable fit.  Greedy Baby Style Set: Its All About The Bling

Stevie’s J-Alexa Fold Over Ankle Boots: saaa-mokin’! I love these boots. Why can’t they come in MY size? Totally not fair. The child dances in the mirror with a little hip shake everytime she puts on these boots. But I don’t know if I approve of all that hip-shakin’. Ehhh.

Skechers Shuffle Ups Slip-On: Just like momma loves her Skechers slip-ons, Greedy Baby has hers slip-ons, too. The little princess in your life can wear these with or without socks.     Greedy Baby Style Set: Its All About The Bling

And, HOORAY!! Greedy Baby is turning 4-years-old on Monday! I started the blog when she was only 3-months old. Time sure does fly. The “Greedy Baby” name has always been appropriate. This early photo is proof:

baby big mouth Greedy Baby Style Set: Its All About The Bling

Question: If I could hurl you back in time — if you were a little girl again — which of Greedy Baby’s fashions from the Style Set would you love the best? My top choices would be the earrings and slip-on shoes. Squeeee!

Comments

1. Barbara says:

I just bought the girls matching Hello Kitty hats yesterday. That cat is taking over our house! :) Love those shoes!
    Barbara recently posted..Green Curry Thai Roast Beef

2. MHA says:

Probably the jacket is what I would’ve “needed” the most. When I was young (8 or 9) my mom made me a vest from some black velvet, with gold & silver thread motif. I looooved that vest, and wore it every time I wanted to look like sumthin’. :) Now my style doesn’t include too much frill. My 9YO DD definitely likes the bling & has her own style, so it’s good for me to remember I liked the sparkle as a kid too!

Neither of my girls turned out to be “girly”, wanting bling. Now my niece is also too old for these, but she loves fashion, so i get to spoil her a little.

If i were young again, i would probably want the light up sneakers. The lights would get me every time.

4. Emergefit says:

A little girl again…? Love the jacket. No joke, my baby girl is a 22 year old archeologist. Her pride and joy…? Hello Kitty ice cube trays in her freezer. True.
    Emergefit recently posted..Child In The Window

Hello Kitty has made a huge comeback. I’m sure your baby girl would love some Kitty gifts from her daddy.

5. Jennifer says:

Bless my heart. That child is adorable and I love her style! I cannot believe you have been blogging so long! Congrats!
    Jennifer recently posted..Observations

6. Tara says:

Too cute!!

7. OMG! That last pic is hilarious! Shes too cute, love her diva style
    Ashley Esposito recently posted..Waist length hair challenge

8. Adrienne says:

happy birthday greedy baby!! four! wow. i love her fabulous style. especially the earrings and black boots!
    Adrienne recently posted..Carrot Cake Muffin Cupcakes

9. None, as I don’t like fancy stuff, but I sure do love her hair. Can I hurl myself back in time and have her hair, please?
    AlexandraFunFit recently posted..Cardio is Dead; Long Live Cardio

10. WOW – time flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jody – Fit at 54 recently posted..Push-Ups & Your Core – Check this Out!

11. Cassie says:

Definitely the lighted sneaker. I love a little shoe bling even as an adult. I have a little girl and shopping for her is the most fun. greedy baby has style!
    Cassie recently posted..My Measure of Success

12. She is too cute for her own good ;-) Happy birthday to Greedy Baby!

I’d choose the boots and the hoodie!
    KCLAnderson (Karen) recently posted..If/When You Avoid Conflict Does It Mean You Are Disregarding Your Needs?

13. Umapuma says:

fo sho I would wear the velcro shoes that light up! I might want to wear the kitty earrings now… and I’m 36!

14. merri says:

honestly, I’d wear those earrings now. Lol. The boots like quite grown up (but cute). I’d pick the earrings and the sneakers. actually, i’ve been thinking of getting light up sneakers, some of my (grown up) friends have them and they look fun. She’s cute, happy birthday to greedy baby (little girl? 4 is not so baby anymore)!
    merri recently posted..My Florida Vacation: Parties Part 1

15. Nellie says:

LOVE the bling, she is my kinda girl. I love the fact that you are leaving it up to her to pierce her ears, I didn’t pierce mine until I was 23 and I loved the fact that *I* decided to do it!
    Nellie recently posted..Sadness, A Celebration, and A Lot of Cooking

Wow, the dentist must love her! I think the earrings and boots would make a great combination!
    Coco recently posted..Skirt? Skort? MizFit Has Got You Covered!