Fanny Pack Patrol (you know you wanna)

fanny Fanny Pack Patrol (you know you wanna)

Comments

1. Marc says:

The only people that wear fanny packs in my area are people packing heat. Hmmn.
    Marc recently posted..Orthorexia nervosa

2. Barbara says:

I agree with Marc. You packin’ in that fanny pack? ;)
    Barbara recently posted..Sugar, We Need To Talk

Well, i will admit to owning one, which i use to keep my money with me when i have a garage sale (which i haven’t done in a few years).

Although i’ve never seen anything wrong with them, they are practical.

4. MHA says:

I wear one when I am running and using my iPhone GPS (Runtastic app), or trail running, or running more than 5 mi., (so I can carry a water bottle). Otherwise, I am not a fan, fashion-wise.

Hawt. He hee hee :) I have a hiking belt which I try to pretend isn’t just a fanny pack with a water bottle holder.
    Geosomin recently posted..The one where I grow a pair and use power tools

6. Ebbs says:

I going to have to breakdown and get me a fanny pack. Besides, you make it look the bomb.com!
    Ebbs recently posted..So…….Umm…………Yeah……………

7. Renee says:

Hilarious! I use a spi belt and another belt that holds my phone. But back in the day, I did run with a fanny pack! LOL
    Renee recently posted..Marine Corps Marathon race day essentials (Wednesday Weigh In)

8. Alan Ali says:

OUT OF CONTROL! Time for an INTERVENTION! LOL
    Alan Ali recently posted..Weekly Check In – 10/21/2012

9. Oh MY!!!!!
    Trish @I_am_Succeeding recently posted..The Day After

10. Quix says:

Ha! I had one in the 80s. I see runners with them sometimes, and it would be really convenient, but I just can’t bring myself to wear them. (Yes, I know, I’m vain :D)
    Quix recently posted..On Belief In Oneself (Showdown Half Recap)

11. I had to put mine away – hubby said no! ;-) YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!
    Jody – Fit at 54 recently posted..Diets, Dieting, Restriction, Willpower & More!

12. Nellie says:

That is a crazy cute pic and all but NO MAM no FANNY FOR ME EVAH.
    Nellie recently posted..Brand Name Workout Clothes for 1/3 off? Yes Please!

13. merri says:

I read that fanny packs are trying to come back in style. I’m not in favor of it lol.
    merri recently posted..15 min white bean soup -
    I am not a soup fan, especially brothy…

14. Angelia Sims says:

Great idea! I can keep my oatmeal pies close at hand. :-)
    Angelia Sims recently posted..Lucky the Lizard

15. I literally snorted when I saw this! Work that fanny pack, sister!
    Kelly @CurvyFitGirl recently posted..Day 1,123 – Tough Thursday.

16. Nathen says:

I really like these fanny packs.
    Nathen recently posted..Tacoma Fitness- Push Up Your Problems Away