Hogzilla Epidemic

hogzilla  Hogzilla Epidemic

[begin Hogzilla alert]

Am I the last one to know about this? It’s a Hogzilla, ya’ll. Half wild hog, half wooly mammoth domestic pig.

According to Nat Geo, these feral beasts are growing in number, sprawling all across the States and even up into Canada. Hogzilla might even be found lurking in a backyard near you. Have you seen one yet?

I propose we put this Hogzilla epidemic to good use. This is more than bacon business. The tusks and hooves, when ground up properly, can be passed off as unicorn dust. You’ll fetch a good price for faux unicorn dust in any back alley business transaction.

As for Hogzilla’s hairy hyde, I’m thinking “throw rug”, or maybe weave the coarse hairs into a string for some homemade dental floss. The possibilities are plentiful.

[end Hogzilla alert]

Notice: Stay tuned for Natural Health Weekend tomorrow. I’ll be hitting you with a very important health warning on a product ingredient I’m willing to bet you have at home among your beauty stuff.

Comments

1. Sarah says:

Umm. Sweetie, you’re only supposed to take one prescription pill at a time… ;)

In all seriousness, I laughed my ass off!

2. Barbara says:

Too funny!

Can’t wait to learn what is lurking in my beauty stuff. I know it’s not a Hogzilla….makeup drawer is too small. ;)
    Barbara recently posted..I Will Call Him Count Trackula

3. Hungry Jenny says:

There’s no such thing as a Hogzilla – that’s just a guy with an extremely hairy chest, aint it?

Hungry Jenny x
    Hungry Jenny recently posted..The Itchy Bosom (and The Cheese Man)

Hmm, the next time my #2 Son goes hunting wild boar with Mr. Sal, i’ll ask him to look out for one of these. ;)

5. merri says:

wow, i thought you were making that up but i googled it and it’s real. That’s HUGE!
    merri recently posted..My Labor Day Weekend

6. Adrienne says:

I am both fascinated and horrified by this Hogzilla. The Cavewoman in me is excited and wants to ride it like a mechanical bull (quite possibly naked) and then go home to my cave and let my Caveman husband have his way with me. On the other hand, I want to run away in horror and never look at things on the internet ever again.
    Adrienne recently posted..Focus, people. FOCUS.