(Video) How To Clean Your Skechers Go Walk Slip Ons

You wondering how to clean your Skechers Go Walks? I bought my Go Walks in April 2012, and my feet immediately fell in love (here’s my review). But then they got dirty. Ewww! I’m also getting questions from readers on how to clean their own Go Walks. If you own a pair or might sometime in the near future (I recommend that), here’s the deets on the best method for cleaning the shoes that feel like a fluffy cloud on your feet.

The video compares hand washing versus machine washing. Decide which method is best for YOU!

Related Links of Splendor:

Skechers Go Walk Slips Ons ~ Like a Fluffy Cloud on Your Feet

Skechers Go Walk reviews on Amazon

Comments

1. I am so bad with my shoes. I have them looking months old after 1-2 weeks! I guess that says I am at least doing something! ;-) I don’t own Sketchers but helpful anyway! :-)
    Jody – Fit at 54 recently posted..Holiday/July 4th Planning; Giveaway Winner & Coupon Code!

2. Miz says:

wait.
    clean shoes?!
    Miz recently posted..Fireworks & *FITBLOGGIN*!

3. Traci says:

Thank you for sharing!! I now have….6 pairs (yah I have issues)….. A couple in need of wash so I’m EXTREMELY happy to find your video. Thanks for your time!!

4. Shula says:

Thank you SO much for posting this!! I didn’t know if they could be washed at all. And I was *worried* that I’d ruin them somehow, but washing them. You’re AWESOME!!

5. Emma says:

Thanks so much for posting this! My daughter and I have been LOVING our Go Walks for most of this summer and they really do need a good washing. Especially my daughter’s shoes, because she has stinky-dancer’s feet! They are such great shoes that even my 10.5 yr old son has a pair now in navy and white – they look like cool sneakers, not women’s shoes. :-) Thanks again!

6. I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.

Do you’ve any? Please let me recognize so that I
    may just subscribe. Thanks.
    wedding dance shoes recently posted..wedding dance shoes

7. Jennifer says:

I put my go walks in the washer because I’ve always done that in a netting bag and they washed up beautifully and seemed not at all damaged. BUT, there seems to be some sort of thick paste/material in the inside of the shoe. Like sludge. Sorry for being gross. Have I ruined my shoes does anyone know??? HELP!

8. Donna says:

Did you use cold or warm water in the washing machine? Thanks.

9. rose says:

I was told you could wash them but was uncertain to how they would feel after. Thanks for the quick video tip. I own 2 pair already. Looking for pair number 3.

10. Dancer says:

Thanks so much for “How to Wash Skechars Go Walk” shoes! After lots of everything from work days to Church to walking the dog, they really need some attention! I really love the shoes, & I was reluctant to try this at home :-) I appreciate you!!! So will my Skechars!

Hi. I’m glad I could help you. It’s time for my own pair to get another wash. Enjoy your shoes!

11. dpeanut says:

I bought my sketchers Go-walks about 2 weeks ago. Video was very helpful, thank you. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my shoes! Being a diabetic, i have to have comfortable shoes, Go-walks are the BEST!

12. Maddymad says:

I’ve been looking to see if I washing my shoes in the washer would not damage them. So happy to see that it won’t be a problem. Mine have gotten that stinking smell and I’ve quit wearing them because of it! Otherwise, they were on my feet day and night. I also wear them without socks which was a first for me and loved them. I just went today and bought 2 more for a total of 4 pairs. I am a shoe freak but let me tell you, these are the only ones I wear out of all the shoes I have. I’m a diabetic and my feet have been starting to ‘tingle’ and with these shoes make my feet feel almost like normal. Love them, can’t go wrong with these shoes!