Video: Why Half-Naked Yoga Is Good For You

If you think this is auditions for the strip club, you’re in the wrong place (so sorry). Half-naked Yoga is relaxing, therapeutic, and encourages free-er movement through your poses. Yes, ya’ll. This is about your fitness. Half-naked Yoga is good for you. Now watch my 2-minute (rated PG?) video that explains exactly how ya do it…

Related post: I Did Naked Yoga

C’mon! …try it! ((winks))

Comments

1. Miz says:

dangnubbit
    Im curious.
    I caint hear on this laptop.
    off to steal husbands :)
    Miz recently posted..Walk with me (NAKANO splash it on/step it up challenge).

2. misszippy says:

Wow. This is a new one to me–and I’m giving you props for doing it. I’m not sure I could be uninhibited enough to try, although you make a good case!
    misszippy recently posted..Naked Foot 5k!

3. Hmm, that looks like it might not be for everybody Yumy:) But who knows, maybe it will catch on.
    Mariella Lombardi recently posted..2 Pounds for Larger Breasts? Pregnancy Weight Gain, The Good, The Bad…The Reality

4. @somerskys says:

Josie, josie girl! what does studleyhusband think of this type yoga??? my hat goes off to u 4 doing this type of yoga! wait can u wear a hat??? u crack me up always!! haw-haw-haw-tee-hee-hee

I like this. I don’t know a lot of yoga moves but it sounds to me like something I’d find really relaxing. Suppose I need to learn some yoga moves then…Any suggestions for a few learner basics?? (keeping in mind extreme clumsiness and tippability? :) )
    Geosomin recently posted..Glow. Glow divine.

• Yum Yucky says:

You can definitely start with normal stretchy moves (done flowly and slowly), but Rodney Yees is the best Yoga person around, in my opinion. I’ve never been to a Yoga class, but I’ve tried lots of DVD’s (some even pissed me off). Rodney is da boss. He has lots — even a beginner’s DVD. Check him out!

6. I’ve been doing this first thing in the morning, in my bedroom, just wearing my very loose pj shorts and nothing else. Oh, and I love me some Rodney Yee :-) I have found that I do, indeed, know enough moves/poses to make it worthwhile, without having to be all formal about it :-)
    KCLAnderson (Karen) recently posted..Of Gallbladders And Self-Acceptance

7. Barbara says:

I need to dust off my yoga DVD….and by dust off I mean finally take it out of the wrapper and remember I own it. ;)
    Barbara recently posted..Getting Out Of My Own Way

8. Brittany says:

Perhaps I will try this at my yoga class today. I won’t be alone, but it will give me practice for when I am alone. In all seriousness though I shall give this a try!
    Brittany recently posted..I Think I Can

9. NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Straight up. I live alone so WHY NOT! I will also be sure to KEEP my window blinds WIDE OPEN – peep show for all! LOVE :)
    PS: love Josie VIDEOS!!

10. First I have to start doing yoga! ;-)
    Jody – Fit at 54 recently posted..Gratitude Monday, Title IX, Cookie & Family

11. Patrick says:

I’ve never heard of any-naked yoga. I’m very certain nobody wants me crashing their half naked yoga party and getting my yoga’ness a jigglin about. Maybe someday their will be a call for me to do so. Until then, I’d rather ride my elliptical and watch others do yoga; deal?
    Patrick recently posted..My Tool of Choice

12. I’ll have to give that one a try! I am afraid what I might see though. :/
    Sheri – Motivation for Health & Fitness recently posted..Non-Diabetic’s Guide to Helping Loved Ones with Diabetes

13. Divya says:

I’m going to have to vote NO on this one J. I wear an H cup and after kids, well, lets just say the girls are doing downward dog while Im trying for upward salute. I actually do my indoor fitness things in just the bra for all the reasons you stated, I can see my body,i can adjust my movements, I get a better feeling for what muscles Im working.

14. So you do naked yoga, you’ve been accused of running around your backyard bare-a**ed naked, and now you running around the hood with shorts that have holes in the crotch. Hmm. . . . :-)
    Kelly @CurvyFitGirl recently posted..Day 1,008 – Side Profile Pics.

Trackbacks

1. [...] my bedroom floor as soon as I get out of bed (and after peeing). And more often than not, I do it “half naked” thanks to Josie at Yum [...]

2. [...] was the time right this morning? I had just gotten out of bed and did a little half-naked yoga a la Yum Yucky. I decided to do the Mirror Exercise (which you can download for yourself by signing up for my [...]