Got Body Imperfections?

bodyimperfections Got Body Imperfections?

Comments

1. Miz says:

FINALLY AT 43 I realize I have none.
    all this “stuff” (AND GOOD LORD IVE GOTS ME SOME STUFF) is perfectly how Im meant to be.
    Miz recently posted..The second wave: UPDATE.

2. Barbara says:

I try not to worry too much about it all (I mean, that is why God invented Lycra, right?). The gray hair sprouting bugs me some but I just attack ‘em with the tweezers whilst getting the woman whiskers. ;)
    Barbara recently posted..This Child

3. FattyPersona says:

Amen to that! I really need to focus on the things that I CAN change, and hopefully one day learn to accept those things that are out of my control. Great post :)
    FattyPersona recently posted..Recovering

4. Yep, I’ve got issues too. I think every woman does. In our own minds there is always something. My biggest issue is my belly. Sigh.
    Karen@WaistingTime recently posted..Fail Better and Better and Better

5. @somerskys says:

Great Post Josie!! I am learning to Accept what CAN’T be Changed and Change! what CAN!! be Changed!! This attitude Makes a Happier Life for me:’)

Exactly. Work on what is within your control, let the rest go (and i got me some “rest”, too).

7. Kelly says:

I have nothing more of substance to add to this. Except to say that after losing 100 lbs, my tatas have held up pretty well. Don’t ask me how that is possible – apparently I am a freak of nature. Crunches in the file room later. :-)
    Kelly recently posted..Day 907 – Very Dangerous Information.

8. Divya says:

I wanna do crunches in the file room tooooooo

9. Jennifer says:

I freaking love this post.
    Remember….it is all the same when the lights are out. :)
    Jennifer recently posted..June Fitness Goals

10. I’m pretty much in the same boat. Losing 110 pounds does some damage to the body and skin. I’m doing my best to maintain my weight loss, strength train to tighten up what I can and learn to just accept my body the way it is…
    Lisa Eirene (@LisaEirene) recently posted..LisaEirene: How are your goals for 2012 going so far? http://t.co/CmYOLOBO #diet #weightloss

11. Emma says:

I love this blog soooo much. You always talk about things that every woman I know is experiencing or has experienced. I am currently ninja kicking this body into shape, and despite dealing with ALL the issues you named, my boyfriend loooves to keep the light on so he can see my “sexy body”. So I figure he sees me the way I see me…. flabby tummy and all !!!!

12. Do I hear you – YES! ;-) Although I am just going to say this & I know people are tired of hearing it – there is nothing like what happens after 50 OR whenever your hormones get totally whacked due to perimenopause & menopause. I thought I was OK until then – it ain’t pretty & it is TOUGH! You think you have whiskers now – just wait! :-O … ;-)

Love the pic!
    Jody – Fit at 54 recently posted..Lose Those Pounds Forever! Weight Be Gone!

I hear ya. Stretch marks, wibbly butt and chin whiskers can’t take away from how good I feel :)
    Geosomin recently posted..midnight oil

14. nylse says:

this has got to be one of my favorite posts!!!!
    nylse recently posted..Fathers