Strawberry Crumble Vanilla Frozen Yogurt: that’s what I sank my teeths into. (side note: “teeths” is plural for “teef”) Their Yogurt Creations and Yogurt Shakes came out in Feb 2012, but I hear only for a limited time. Don’t ya hate feeling limited ‘n stuff?
You better high tail your booty cheeks on over to the Creamery so you can indulge in a treat that’s delectable and tasty, yet downright sensible. I was NOT a Cold Stone fan until I tasted these new yogurt-thingies. Now I’m going back for more. They better get ready to feed me on repeat.
- Strawberry Crumble: Dreamy Vanilla Yogurt mixed with juicy Strawberries and Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Chocolate Banana Indulgence: Gratifying Chocolate Yogurt mixed with fresh Bananas and rich Fudge
- Berries Upon Berries: Luscious Raspberry Yogurt mixed with sweet Strawberries and Blueberries
- Shake Them Berries: Divine Vanilla Yogurt blended with sweet, juicy Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries
- Powered By Chocolate: Enticing Chocolate Yogurt blended with rich Fudge
The breakdown of my Strawberry Crumble Creation went like this:
- Vanilla Frozen Yogurt: 170 calories (size small)
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust Crumbles mix-in: 180 calories
- Strawberries mix-in: 20 calories
My stomachs took in 370 calories of dessert-lovin’ delight. If you pick the same one I did, you can always ask the creations-maker to go easy on the graham crumbles to reduce the calorie count, but hell naw if I’m doing that.
See Cold Stone’s Frozen Yogurt Nutrition info and Cold Stone’s Mix-ins Nutrition info so you can tally your calorie (…hey, that rhymes) before you get there. And don’t you go ordering size large unless you are the infamous Dark Overlord of Greediness. You heard of ’em?