Sarcastic Types of Peoples Do Not Deserve This Treat

chocopeanuts Sarcastic Types of Peoples Do Not Deserve This TreatBehold the delectable chocolate covered peanuts that I bought for Health-hater Husband.

He loves these things, but doesn’t get them very often. Yet he’s been an obedient spouse, such as serving me coffee while I couch-azz, cracking my back in 35 different places (ahhh!), carrying laundry baskets, and lowering the decibels on his loud mouth so I can hear the TV.

So I brought him home the choco-peanuts. ‘Twasn’t that nice of me?

But then I think back to the conversation we recently had. Did this man’s sarcasm deserve choco-peanuts?

Him: How’s it feel to be married to someone as good looking as me?

Me: ((eyeroll)) Ummm… it’s an honor and a privilege.

Him: Yeah. That’s what I thought. And just for that you can ride in the front seat of the car tomorrow.

Well ya don’t say! Next time, instead of choco-peanuts, he’ll get those Chupacabra Biscuits and the crumbs at the bottom of a bag of Scooby Snacks.

Comments

1. Barbara says:

hahahahahaha Men. Sounds like he needs to go fold some laundry and think about what he did. :)

2. skippymom says:

Hee hee, he’s funny :swack:  The only thing I like better than chocolate covered peanuts are chocolate covered raisins.  Out of respect for my [wimp] husband, who HATES raisins I never buy/consume them.

I miss raisinettes.  Sigh. I’ll stick to the goobers. :)

3. Stick a chili pepper in the middle of the peanuts.

4. @somerskys says:

ha!haheeee U AND H CUBED, h^3 HEALTH HATER HUSBAND, ARE SO FUNNY. U CAN ASK HIM NOW HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE MARRIED TO SOMEONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS I AM NOW! SUCKAH!! CAUSE U R JOSIE! BUT THEN ITS NOT WORTH BEING SARCHASTIC AND NOT GETTING CHOCHOLATE COVERED PEANUTS. oh B.T.W. ARE THOSE DARK CHOCHOLATE IT WOULD BE HEALTHIER I’M THINKIN ;’)

• Yum Yucky says:

darn right! “SUCKAH”!!!

• @somerskys says:

@Yum Yucky, I’M JUST KIDDIN, NOT ABOUT THAT U LOOK FANTASTICALLY AWSOME, cause u do. BUT I FEALT VERY YUCKY ABOUT THE SUCKA REMARK! I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT 2 UR WONDERFUL! HUSBANDMAN. mayb think it ,but never ever say it!! on lunch break feeling guilty for writing that dark word with emotion.:'( HEY WHERE IS MY TROPICAL SHAKEOLOGY! yummmmmmmm !!cant wait!

• Yum Yucky says:

puleeeze! the SUCKA made me laugh. You’d be surprised what he and I call each other when we’re kidding around. No dark words, girl. Only laughs. That’s all I got out of it!

I wish my Tropical order would get here faster!!!

5. HAHA, that was too funny!! I love it. It reminds me of my husband.

6. You are too funny – those biscuits, will have to remember for those that piss me off! ;-)

7. Shira says:

So here I was, enjoying my healthy food choices today when suddenly I was confronted with a picture of chocolate covered peanuts, when anything involving chocolate and nuts is like crack cocaine for me. But because I’m a sarcastic smart ass, apparently i might not be worthy of this treat. :) :Your husband might be a health-hater, but he’s lucky to be married to someone who brings him thoughtful gifts. Enjoy riding shotgun before your kids start to call the front seat!

• Yum Yucky says:

welp, my husband caught wind of this post and has therefore rescinded the offer to let me ride in front seat. oh well. Sorry about the crack cocaine, my friend.

8. Emergefit says:

Crack cocaine indeed! I can’t even look at them! I am forvever bonded with health-hater husband — and proud :-)

9. Miz says:

Ill admit it.
    I giggled.

I think there would be a mini trebuchet to go with all those chocopeanuts if my J tried that comment out  ’round here :)
    I made a heart shaped pizza a few days ago, which was well received by both of us. We both ate the unhealthy meal of love, but hey. it was all for love. Yeah. That’s it…

11. Sparkina says:

I would never make such egotistical, sarcastic remarks to a partner of mine. Why, if I had a partner, I would treat him like an EMPEROR!