Does this pattern sound familiar? Isn’t it time you started and finally got consistent with your workouts and reached your fitness goals without the dust, mold and maggot juice eating away at your progress? (emmm, of course it’s time…)
If your fitness life is bad ass and overflowing with the splendor of many diamond encrusted unicorn hooves, please feel free to be a spectator. But if you need some ass-kicking encouragement with a dose of accountability to get fitness the job done, then I invite you to embark on this 3-month journey with the Finish What You Started Challenge!
I’m gonna be lighting a flame under you ass and you WILL get results.
How Does The Challenge Work?
At the beginning of each week, Yum Yucky will dish out one or more Missions (like small homework assignments and fitness challenges) and uber-motivation while YOU commit to getting things done. There is only starting and finishing. There is no in-between. Over the course of 92 days (August 1st thru October 31st) this partnership between me and you is all for your benefit – it’s for your progress and success. No more stagnant results!
The Challenge will help you to:
- Develop a game plan with clearly defined goals.
- Work your plan with discipline and consistency for real results.
- Stay accountable to everything you commit to.
- Break bad habits and overcome other challenges that hinder your progress.
- Push you out of your comfort zone.
- Handle your “fall of the wagon” moments without crushed confidence and lost ground.
The Finish What You Started Challenge will guide you through 3 major components:
- Fitness: Centered around body transformation and wellness.
- Personal: Why? Because personal stuff can impact your fitness goals.
- Rewards System: To motivate and help you gauge “Perceived Effort vs. Actual Progress”.
So are you ready for this? Here’s how to join the Finish What You Started Challenge
You first Mission right this very minute is to sign up. Why? Because you are making a formal commitment. There will be weekly posts for you to follow along, but you also don’t want to miss out on the other awesome stuff I’m dishing out only to challenge participants who sign up.
Once you’ve joined the challenge today, start thinking about what it is you finally need to finish (or at least work towards consistently over the next 3 months) and then put it down on paper. This is serious stuff because whatever you write down is exactly what you will get out of this Challenge (if you stay committed). Then stay tuned for more info and your mission for the upcoming week (to be released this coming Sunday)!
Welcome to the Challenge, and may you finish STRONG!