Propaganda Weekly: Sneak Peek At The First Issue!

propaganda Propaganda Weekly: Sneak Peek At The First Issue! Will you please buy my new magazine? It’s a steal at only $19.99 per week when you act now.

I will feed you many lies pieces of fabulous advice to help you on your fitness journey. Guaranteed happiness to all who read! Just like the girl on the cover. You want to be happy, right?

Subscribe NOW and claim free pedicure with your first issue.

Comments

1. lisa says:

burn more calories sitting on my couch than on an elliptical? sign me UP!!!!!! ;)
    lisa recently posted..winner of silk coupon and chico bag!

2. Sagan says:

What a steal! ;) You rock.
    Sagan recently posted..Seven secrets to making green smoothies

3. Only if you include a coupon for negative-calorie chocolate bars
    dragonmamma/naomi recently posted..Reptiles- Creamers and Back-roads

4. angela says:

NICE. Once I use your tricks to look like that girl, can I be on the cover?

5. Reinaldo says:

80+ pages?? I think the price is too low, then. And I demand an article about chocolate.
    Reinaldo recently posted..Paleo – Primal Lasagna

6. Patrick says:

If you have also print copies in Irish I will glady by the Irish edition.
    Patrick recently posted..Day 381 – Take Action to Prevent- Control- Defeat

7. thirteenlbs says:

Lol at “get thin to find happiness.”

Will there be order forms for the abdominizer that gives you rock-hard abs while you sleep?
    Coco recently posted..Training Log – Zooma Annapolis Half Marathon Week 3

9. cher says:

lmao… love it!   also love the link to see the “ghet-toes!”  lol
    cher recently posted..Weight Loss Support Group Rant

10. hahahaha I love this!
    SquatLikeALady recently posted..Cel-e-brate Good Times

11. Sign me up!
    J3nn (Jenn’s Menu and Lifestyle Blog) recently posted..Soup or Salad Yes

12. I look terrible in floral print short skirts. Sorry, I can’t do it…

(P.S. I prefer plaid)

13. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I LOVED this post!!!! LOVE! Every time I see link for the amazing way to get flat abs – I always write a note about you can do all that stuff but you best eat right to see anything – I wish that caveat would be in every ab article!

You are sooooooooooooo funny Josie & hate to say, I ain’t going after that pedicure!
    Jody – Fit at 53 recently posted..You are as Beautiful as You Feel!

14. Tamara says:

“Get thin to find happiness”?! I so need to read this! I’ve been ignoring all of my real problems for years because I know if I was just able to get one size down, the world would all be bluebirds and rainbows. So make me thin. Now. It will make everyone love me and my life will be perfect. Like the girl on the cover’s…you can’t be called a beautiful woman until someone can take a photo of you up from below your right hip and you still look skinny. Or be called an android. Either way.

15. Cuppypowers says:

One more question before i give you my credit card details. Is there a money back guarantee if we are not 100% satisfied with your advice inside the 82pg mag?!???
    Cuppypowers recently posted..What will you look like when you are 73

16. sharlaelizabeth says:

I’ll take that skirt is size grown ass woman (aka cheek coverage).
    sharlaelizabeth recently posted..Funk over

17. Joe says:

I feel the same way about the popular running magazine out there.
    Joe recently posted..Running For Beginners