Qwaneena The Black Princess Warrior

bikiniwoman Qwaneena The Black Princess Warrior

Qwaneena The Black Princess Warrior

…and do you see the cat in the background? Mr. Kittay is thinking, “This sh!t is normal ’round here. I done seen this sh!t before.”

For some reason Greedy Baby thinks that’s me in the pic. But I don’t own a two-piece yet. Or a black cat. Or a gun. Or a …eh, never mind.

Comments

1. Simply Amazing, my dear.
    Lily Fluffbottom recently posted..Blossoming

2. Here I was thinking you were a brave woman for posting a very old “before” picture.
    dragonmamma/naomi recently posted..Spring is sprung

3. SKellyHart says:

This is why I adore your blog.  I was totally spent after a long day at work.  I come home and click on this. It floored me.  YumYucky: Informative, Fun AND Funny.
    SKellyHart recently posted..SKellyHartcom looks different!

4. JourneyBeyondSurvival says:

But…she could be so pretty.  She shouldna given up responsible Queendom for the immaturity of Princess.  That’s all I’m sayin.

that and ‘put down the gun’

5. Cassie says:

i love your ability to find these crazy funny pictures…
    Cassie recently posted..What Worked and Didnt Work

6. Oh God!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Behave!
    Alexia @ Dimple Snatcher recently posted..it begins

7. SOMER says:

hahahahaha JOSIE U R SILLIER THAN I AM, THATS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT U R. I GUESS THATS WHY ummm U R SORTA COOL!! HA JUST KIDDING REAL COOL. I THINK IF QWANEESHA OR WHA OR WHATEVER DID THE SHAKEOLOGY 3 DAY CLEANSE IT WOULDNT GET RID OF U KNOW. ANY WAY MY SUGGESTION TO PRINCESS Q IS TO GET ON THE 3 DAY PLUS 3 DAY PLUS 3 DAY CLEANSE WITH SHAKEOLOGY but check with a doctor first as all those days of a cleanse might not b healthy for P.Q. know what i meeeeenah

8. cher says:

omg woman! where do you find these photos!! lol
    cher recently posted..Dylan Gets to Come Home!!

9. Wow. I did not notice the kitty until you pointed it out.
    Neyal (Looking Up While Slimming Down) recently posted..Peep Show

10. Miz says:

THANK YOU FER MY FRIDAY SMILE!!
    Miz recently posted..MizFit- Fila Real Women Models &amp NYC

11. Todd says:

I don’t even know where to go on this one. The gladiator shoes rock! Finger on the trigger = dead neighbor. The mace… WTF does she even have that? The cat saying, “Pfffft, whatever.” And lastly, is that a macrame hammock that she’s hiding her girl parts behind?
    Todd recently posted..Get Strong – Stay Strong with 5-3-1

12. Layla says:

Heavens!

Well, I have to say. I love her hair and I love the bikini. Just not, you know….so see thru. I’d love it more with some lining.
    Layla recently posted..Youwantedtoknow

13. OMG! Too funny! Do ya think it is the hair? You do wear those wigs sometimes?? ;-)
    Jody – Fit at 53 recently posted..Back- Butt- Outside for Training Vibrams

14. Eunice says:

That kittay is like “meh, the ass-less chaps look better”
    Eunice recently posted..Work It Out- Couples Edition

15. Jane says:

I don’t really have anything to say about Qwaneena, but I would like to let you know that I think your Sniper Action Method post was fantastic. I have been struggling a bit lately with my weight loss and I think it is because was I trying to do too much all at once.

Give up this, give up that, exercise 50 times a day and so on. I really just wanted to say thanks for your blog. I love reading it, you are always very entertaining and I always seem to find something that can help me along on my journey.

Great blog and thanks so much for sharing your stories.
    Jane recently posted..Virtual Workday

16. charlotte says:

I do not even want to know the search string you used to google that. (Okay, yes I do – share!!!)

17. Wifey says:

Bwahahahah!

I needed that.

Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey
    Wifey recently posted..Fridays Confession- I need more TIME

18. thirteenlbs says:

Um.

19. Sheri says:

Oh my gosh! WOW, You are awesome! You are a warrior!
    Sheri recently posted..Keeping The Pounds Off

20. Bajan Beauty says:

This is hilarious!
    Bajan Beauty recently posted..Not so casual Friday

21. Suzan says:

Oh.My.Goodness! I would have never noticed the cat. Thank you for pointing it out!!!

Suzan’s “Life is Better in a Tiara”