I’m Only Posting This Pic Because I’m Feeling Lazy

redneckgun Im Only Posting This Pic Because Im Feeling Lazy…and yes, he was already wearing underwear, but they were too…flimsy. So I enhanced his man-panties in the photo editor to cover more (eh-em) area.

You remember this guy, right? He’s the same dude that’s right over here. I’ll call him Cletus.

So I’m feeling lazy, but it’s a good kind of lazy. After three straight days of BodyRock.Tv workouts, it’s finally caught up to me.

I need rest.

I need Yoga.

I need a moment of rejuvenation before hitting the Summer Abs Workout real hard like it owes me pimpin’ money.

So please enjoy Cletus and I’ll be right back. Just take in his image in nice and slooow. Because a quick glance at Cletus before gouging out your eyes would be so freaking rude.

Comments

1. Quix says:

Hawt. Just…. hawt.

And rest days, they are awesome. Looking forward to mine tomorrow!
    Quix recently posted..Clarification and Concentration

2. JourneyBeyondSurvival says:

Me too!  I just posted my lazy post for tomorrow.  How lazy is that?

ZzzzZZzzzzzzZZZZ

Let’s snore together.

3. Reinaldo says:

I love your Cletus’ pics, because I always throw up a little in my mouth. Is like bulimia, without the ED but with all the calorie restriction goodies.
    Now that I think about about it, I always throw up a little with 90% of the pic in this site…I remember a priceless pic of some horrible foot from like a year ago, the nails where *throws up* OK, enough. There goes my dinner.

4. HCGWillpower says:

I need a shot in the butt. I have been so under the weather that I didnt even take time to post a post. My head wont stop having the sneezes and it was really getting the best of me. Lazy must be in the air. I finally tried a Calikicker cause someone said it would help me WOw not what I thought was going to happen as a side benifit but thats alright.
    HCGWillpower recently posted..Sugar Toxic you decide

5. 444 says:

Thanks for putting more clothes on him!
    444 recently posted..Summertime and the checkbook is happy

6. hahahaha where do you find this stuff? LOL
    SquatLikeALady recently posted..Best Workout Tip Ive Ever Gotten &amp A GIVEAWAY!!!

7. Todd says:

Didn’t I see him in Lord of The Rings? Ya, he was an Ork… I’m almost sure of it.
    Todd recently posted..Little Known Ways to Look Like a Supermodel

8. I am going to try to try to put that pic out of my head for now! ;-) You should be pooped from those BodyRock workouts! I a bummed Josie cause with the fat pad on my feet issue, I can do some of three great moves cause they hit right on that area. This age thing sucks! ;-) I am betting you are gonna rock come your bikini pic!
    Jody – Fit at 53 recently posted..Happiness Pictures

9. charlotte says:

Did you just tell me to “enjoy” Cletus?? Because that is torture my friend. And I’m amazed that there are so many different shots of him. Eeek.

10. Flimsy manties. Oh no ma’am!
    The Duo Dishes recently posted..Ralphie’s Test Kitchen

11. cher says:

disturbing Josie… very disturbing…
    cher recently posted..Weight Loss Support Group Rant