Bikini Monday: BodyRock.Tv Is Where It’s At

bodyrock Bikini Monday: BodyRock.Tv Is Where Its At

Do not be disgruntled. Back flips are not required, but if you get in on these FREE, ass-kicking workouts, your body will surely be rocked right into a bikini. Trust me.

Yesterday, my BodyRock.Tv sweatfest was the Hot Butt Workout

Hell yeah!

And today? I did the Hot Mess Workout.

BodyRock.Tv is da’ shizzle. Zuzana (the chick in the picture) leads every workout with a demonstrative video snippet, plus detailed written workout instructions and images to show you how it’s done. The average workout time is about 20-minutes, but the intensity and resulting calorie burn is through the roof and way out past planet Krypton. So I tell you no lies when I say I’ve been to Krypton.

You see, I’ve had this little issue: Hanging out with Bob Harper’s Pure Burn Super Strength AND pushing myself to complete April’s ClimbAThon Challenge (yes, I’m finished!) has net me some serious gains in the strength and endurance departments. So now? Lately when I’m finished a workout, I feel like there’s still more in the tank to keep going.

But with Zuzana’s workouts, my exercise tank gets drained. This is just what I needed to keep my progress moving forward. The workouts are extremely challenging.

I’ll be starting Insanity in May to take me into the final two months of the Bikini Body Challenge, but Zuzana and BodyRock.Tv will also be there with me.

BodyRock.Tv’s INTENSE 4-Minute Workout

I’m extremely pleased with my training, dietary disciplines and hard work in general. I hope you can say the same about yourself right now. You NEED to be able to say the same about YOU if you’re going get what you want.

Comments

1. Josie, those are some amazing workouts! That Hot Mess one – WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I am having tons of feet issues these days but I still want to try. Will have to see if the feet can handle it & the plyometrics too – aging sucks when the bod starts to break down! BUT, I will try!

You are gonna look awesome if you are doing these workouts plus Insanity!
    Jody – Fit at 53 recently posted..Saturday Funnies – Easter Edition

2. lisa says:

“way out past planet Krypton. So I tell you no lies when I say I’ve been to Krypton.”
    LOL
    your too funny.
    im gonna give this a try. i feel like the bob harper one is good, but i also am NOT sore the next day which puzzles me, bc im really working in that video! I also wish there was a just a bit of cardio in that video. anywho, its still awesome
    lisa recently posted..winner!

3. lisa says:

OOH.
    happy easter! we just made a bunny cake. my house smells like a candy factory. too..much..sugar… hahah
    lisa recently posted..winner!

4. Patrick says:

The Hot Mess workout… not sure that is appropriate for Easter, but I am open to pushing the envelope on easter do’s & don’ts

5. Sheri says:

Holy Smokes! She would kick my arse across the floor! My poor old bod can’t do it, but that is awesome your able and willing to do it! You go girl!
    Sheri recently posted..Just Not Feeling It

6. Cassie says:

i so need your discipline and determination.. as always you inspire us to work harder and push ourselves as far as we can..
    Cassie recently posted..To Diet or To Not Diet

• Yum Yucky says:

Thanks, Cassie. I’m really getting used to this pushing hard business. And it’s pouring over into other areas of my life where I’m also seeing the benefits of hard work.

7. Miz says:

ok
    ok
    ok
    Im finally caving :)
    I will check em out AND their HOT MESS.
    Miz recently posted..Musings from outside the comfort zone

8. Indeed, you are rockin out and an inspiration to many. You’re really doing it AND seeing results. Whatever works & motivates for YOU (and anyone) is what is best to do. Sounds cliche but it’s the secret to success.
    Suzanne @WorkoutNirvana recently posted..Chin Ups Are Insane Fun! They’re Within Your Reach

9. Oh My GOD. I want that body.

10. charlotte says:

I love Bodyrock.tv! I have gotten so many great workouts from Zuzana and Freddy! I also love Insanity – am excited to see how you love (to hate) it!

11. Cuppypowers says:

I used to be crazy about Zuzana. her work outs are awesome but i have to say i way prefer her older low tech videos. They seems more “real” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU_YOKxJ4P8&feature=related

I also thinks that perhaps she has gone too lean…. I think a female looks more attractive with a little bit of fat on them. Hey, but that is my personal options! She is rock solid that’s for sure!

I will be starting my Insanity in May too after my P90X (which i am extending for a week), so i guess we will both suffer the pain together!!! lol
    Cuppypowers recently posted..Ab Wheel for 6 packs- how to!

I definitely see what you’re saying. I checked out her latest post earlier today and was thinking the same thing about her bod. She’s hardcore, yet I’d never want to be that lean. But her workouts will definitely help to get me to where I wanna be. yay for Insanity!

12. Holly says:

I LOVE Body Rock TV too!! Although her outfits are a little, well, scandalous- lol! I always feel funny looking @ the site at work- my co-workers are probably like what the heck?! :D
    Holly recently posted..Not Traditional At All

13. Carli says:

Wow, that girl is BUFF!!! And that 4-minute workout is insane! I don’t think I could do it. If SHE’S that worn out from it, I’d probably die in the first minute or two.

14. angela says:

I think she might kill me, but I’ll be trying her workouts soon as I’m feeling better. Wonder how many years it would take to make my body come close to resembling hers, wow.

15. Jasmine says:

Thanks for putting me on game!!! These are great…I started using this today and now I don’t have to spend a ton of money on workout videos for when I am at home with my toddler over the summer…WINNING

16. Cat Woman says:

I always loved her site. It’s the bomb diggity.

17. Larhonda says:

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished
    to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

In any case I’ll bee subsccribing to your feed and I hope you write again vefy
    soon!