Who? What? WAIT! I thought Subway asked me to Commit to Fake, so I stuffed my bra bigger and changed my hair color (haven’t you done this, too?)
…turns out I was wrong.
It’s Commit to Fit in celebration of Subway’s own Jared, who dedicated himself to running this year’s NYC Marathon. I’m glad I made myself real sexy ‘n stuff, but that was not part of the challenge. Subway and I want to know how YOU will Commit to Fit.
Will you run a marathon or train for your first 5K? Will you finally join the gym to go spin and Zumba, or will you try rock wall climbing, like I commit to do?
Yum Yucky gets to celebrate YOUR commitments with a series of fun-themed giveaways over the next few weeks that will help motivate you to reach your goal. Subway hooked me up with all this stuff for myself, and now I get to share this same splendor with you. Check out these upcoming series of giveaways:
- Green iPod Shuffle + iTunes gift card
- $50 gift card to LuluLemon
- Gaiam gym bag and yoga mat (it’s really, really niiice)
- Famous Fan themed reusable lunch bag of your choice, plus lunch on Subway with a gift card.
- Up to $100 to help you meet your Commitment challenge
- $25 Subway gift to celebrate Yum Yucky’s upcoming interview with Jared
In addition to this awesomesauce, Subway is dishing out $26,200 in sweepstakes prizes on their Facebook Page ($1,000 for every mile Jared will run), plus more Subway gift cards galore.
I’m super curious how you will Commit to Fit. I’ll take on rock wall climbing, so leave a comment and share your own goal. Then stayed tuned for this series of giveaways to make your commitment shine brighter.
**So tell me, am I very sexy? Or just a fake-azz blonde? (tell the truth, dammit)