You Can Still Exercise While Laying Down Lazy

laydown You Can Still Exercise While Laying Down Lazy

I like to do it on the couch, the floor and on the b-b-b-bed. Lazy fitness is so much better when it’s done lying down. When you’re feeling lethargic and refuse to go mobile, there are some great workout techniques to preserve a lazy moment and prevent it from going to waste.

Won’t you join me now?

These lazy techniques empower you to stay guilt free while simultaneously enjoying many, many hours of laying-o-round lazy. I proudly endorse these exercises, because I personally do them.

Disclaimer: I am not a fitness professional nor do I play one when you’re not looking at me. These lazy techniques cannot be held against me if you do something stupid, like injure your booty muscle or twinge the hamstring in your neck. I have the right to an attorney if you decide to sue me anyway.

LAZY TECHNIQUE #1

Equipment Needed: Couch

While lying on your back or side, commence with legs raises. Stabilize core so as to not fall off couch. It is vital to keep head facing TV so you don’t miss anything important.

LAZY TECHNIQUE #2

Equipment Needed: Bed

Many different variations of the leg lift can be done lying in bed. You may already be skilled at it, but this time, let’s use these techniques for exercise purposes. Same as with the use of Couch Equipment, leg lifts can be done on the bed. Calm stretching is also a hoot on the bed, because the surface is nice and comfy-cushy, but make sure your significant other isn’t around, ‘lest you be asked to chicka-bow-wow instead of finishing up your stretching. I typically do Bed-fitness while half-awake as a prequel to before-the-crack-of-dawn exercising.

LAZY TECHNIQUE #3

Equipment Needed: Floor

While you are on floor because ________ [fill in blank with your excuse, here] take a moment to lie back and engage in spontaneous session of abdominaling. It will only take a few minutes, so don’t bitch about it. During my last floor-spontaneous session of ab works, I did 100 total sits up, including crunches, obliques and reverse crunches. ka-BOOM!

I thought I might also advise you of lazy techniques for office relaxation, but maybe you can just take suggestions from your laziest of co-workers. That’ll work.

[photo]

Comments

1. Eunice says:

I pulled a booty muscle doing that bed exercise. Dang it, Yucky!

2. Lori Davette says:

Just stopping by to say hello. You are the funniest! Perhaps, I should try technique #2 right now!!

3. MAN!! I am reading some hilarious fatty people blogs tonight! I love your blog! I love the photo’s! I love your disclaimer about not being a professional when I’m not watching you! I love this post! It inspired me to kick my legs around a little bit while reading it! Guess I’ll stick around and stare at you…

4. Emergefit says:

Looking forward to the next installment — Equipment Needed: Bean Bag Chair and Lava Lamp. I know it will be good!

5. Good to know. LOL

6. skippymom says:

::whining:: Butttttttt Yuuuummmmmm chick a bow wow IS the best lazy exercise. ;) we can do it flat on our backs. heehee.

7. Miz says:

I tend to pull a CONSTANZA and head under the desk.

8. Abdominaling… lol I love you.

9. Erin says:

He he he love lazy exercise. Will commence in it later, as will Sam lol!

10. Monique says:

You crack me up! Love this!

11. marisa n says:

Thanks for this. I spent the entire day yesterday rolling around on the couch (it was my day off) and I felt like a bum. But now I can do something semi-constructive while I watch reality tv marathons…..OY (facepalm!!)!

12. merri says:

Lol this is something I already do! Picture me and roomie lying down watching tv..he looks over..are you doing crunches again?!! Lol.

13. Scotty says:

This is a cute website, your are very inspirational and upbeat ! Thanks for the tips !

14. StormieFun says: