This is the cake that Josie ate. But how many slices of Double Stomachs did I inhale?
The video is shot and the number of slices eaten has been confirmed by the claws of my teeth. Now it’s up to YOU to guess! Everyone who guesses right will move on to Phase 2.
In Phase 2, I will post the cake-eating video for everyone to see and announce a random winner from those who guessed correctly.
Winner gets $50 cash*.
Here are some tips to help you make a good guess.
- Double Stomachs is a 1/4 sheet cake, enough to accommodate about 12-15 people.
- I cut the cake into 18 slices.
- 30-minutes before eating this cake I gnawed on: a homemade burger, baked beans, (another) kinda cake slice, strawberries, seafood salad, and water. Sorry. It was a party.
- I was craving cake for over a month.
- Some of my party guests were appalled at this idea and rolled their eyes at me. Whateva.
HOW DO I ENTER?
Post your guess in the comments section and (maybe if you want) include some witty and/or stupid commentary about your own cake-eating experience. Because I love to be entertained by your comments.
Tweet to the world how many slices you guessed and include this link to the post: http://tinyurl.com/2a9kku5 Then leave a separate comment to let me know you Tweeted.
- *Cash will be in the form of a money order or Treasurer’s check. Because I’m not gonna be a dumb azz and send real money through the mail.
- Why am I doing this? Because if I’m going to eat a sh!tload of cake, it’s going to be MY way under MY terms. Not because the cake has power over me.
- Not everyone can be a winner, but I try to make my contests fun so (at the very minimum) you enjoy participating.
Ready. Set. GUESS!