60-Second Video: Man Cleans Car Battery With Coca-Cola

Losing the soda is a quick way to drop some poundage. But, ohhh! Look what it can do for your car battery! And for all you diet soda drinkers who gulp without caloric-guilt, I’m sure “diet” would clean this battery just as well.

Thanks to @MichelleMyers24 for sharing this video link on Twitter.

Comments

1. crap.
    I’m drinking diet pepsi right now.

(and yet I still can’t stop!)

ugh.

2. Erin says:

That is the MOST. DISGUSTING. THING. EVER. I saw this on Twitter a little bit ago and I retweeted it…

3. amanda says:

This is funny because when I was in the army and my coveralls were all greased up due to having to lube my truck all day. Anyway, I was told to dump a 2L of coke in my washing machine and wash the coveralls and than launder as normal. And it seriously worked and was gross. However, I will still drink the stuff just not as much as I did before.

4. Angelia Sims says:

I heard it cleans the toilet too. Thank GAWD he didn’t film that. :-O Have a coke and a smile. LOL.

5. freak4fitness says:

Great eye opening post. After a “victem” of too many caveties due to DIET SODA I give this post an A++++++++++++. Soda is awful stuff and doesn’t do anyone any good!

6. Someone actually recently recommended I do this! My battery is corroding, so I was using some wire brush to scrape off the corrosion…and someone was like, just pour Coke on it. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

7. I read about this a while back along with many other things Coke does… glad I don’t put it in my bod!

8. Cyberpenguin says:

Just one of the reasons I don’t drink soda. LOL.

9. merri says:

I used to work at dunkin donuts, and when I was training, do you know what they told us to use to clean the coffee burners, etc? mountain dew. And it WORKED! Pour a little on and it cleaned everything right away, all bubbly! I told that story to my friend the day before yesterday when I saw him drinking some..if it does that to metal and machinery what is it doing to your insides? Glad I don’t drink soda!

10. remmy says:

pour water on it will do the same thing :P

11. webspace says:

You would be aware of the fact that article marketing is one of the best as well as powerful SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies.
    Any server space has to operational every day of the year as it hosts a website.
    Through the support of reputed firms, online agencies can
    fully integrate the facilities through cheap web hosting services.
    webspace recently posted..webspace

Trackbacks

1. [...] Yum Yucky we get this video of a man cleaning a car battery with Coca Cola. If that doesn’t make you [...]