Umm, NO! You can’t take away my pizza. I want all kinds, including yours, and these too:
- It fell on the floor pizza (5 second rule)
- I got it cold from the cafeteria pizza
- Kinda tastes like crap, but I’ll eat it anyway pizza
- Entire thing thrown against the wall pizza (yes, it really happened)
- What the hell is taking the delivery guy so long pizza
And now, I introduce you to Hot Pockets Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza. When it comes to the delectable cheesy pie, I do not discriminate. It’s going into the Food Trap, and it’s going in now.
This is the largest Hot Pocket I’ve ever seen in my life, comparable to when that damn wasp stung my lip and it swelled to 35 times normal size (like this). It’s got two connected slices encased in a visibly seasoned, aromatic, pizza-shaped crust. Just tear the slices from each other and begin to get greedy.
So What’s It Like?
- The stuffed crust cheesy-ness is barely detectable, yet tolerably nasty.
- The crust is soft and overly doughy in some spots.
- The pepperoni is subpar.
Translation? “It’s pizza. I’d eat it again.”
Hot Pockets Stuffed Crust is a wonder food for people whose tastes bud salivate with greed for canned ravioli, hot dogs, Froot Loops, and Hungry Man frozen dinners. Those people (you?) are seriously going to love this, so they should go buy some and eat it.
Stuffed Crust Notes
- Price Paid: $3.79
- Serving Size: 1 slice (contains 2)
- Calories: 260
- Fat Calories: 120
- Total Fat: 13g
- Sat. Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 560mg
- Carbs: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 9g
Reactions from the Taste Test Crew?
Yeah, right. As if I’d share with them.
Yum UP! to: Eating pizza off the wall. No plate required.
Yuck Down to: Leaving your pizza half-eaten. How could you!?