Fast Food Cheat Sheets

Comments

1. cher says:

too bad most people have 3 or more items from that under 400 calorie list, and end up making their meal over 800 calories! lol
    great lists!

2. What a great idea!
    In moments of weakness, particularly on road trips, I’ve succumbed to a Whopper jr at Burger King. I’ve discovered that if you can get your hands on an apple, it ups the calorie count but magically “balances” the meal so you feel less guilty. I suppose a side salad with no dressing would do the trick too but not sure I could choke that down.
    Thanks for the lists!

3. Thx for the nutrition guides to make it easy for me! I look not only at calories but, protein/fat/carb make-up so I need it all! What else is new! HA! Thx Josie!

4. MizFit says:

OOOOH YUMYUCKY I LOVE THIS.
    Im trying to bring the Toddler to fast food so she realizes there ARE good choices we can make there!
    thanks for this.

5. Tanya says:

@ Josie your husband and kids sound like my boyfriend and his 2. I’ve weaned them to eating out/ ordering in only on the weekends – and still trying to get them down to only once a week.

6. Josie Maurer says:

So glad to hear you’re teaching the little one good habits early. My husband & kids are so fast-food-ified that they go into withdrawal if they don’t have a fix at least once a week. Me? I either get nothing for myself or a kid’s hamburger (no cheese).

7. Lauren says:

this is awesome Josie! Thanks :)

8. B Morse says:

There was nothing on the page about Little Ceasers…just thought that I would let you know!!

9. Josie says:

Aha! I’ll add it.

10. Debra says:

Thanks a million for putting together this list. I’m printing off the list for my fav places and keeping it in the car. No excuse for a bad choice now.

11. Laurie Beebe says:

Fantastic fast food list! Personally I like McDonalds and did not see it on your extensive list (how did that happen?!). They have a tool on their site called “bag a McMeal” where you choose the items to eat, it adds them up and shows you what your final meal totals are. The site is http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/nutritionexchange/bagMeal.do

• Josie says:

The McDonald’s cheat sheet is up there, but not the link the official McDonald’s site. I’ll add it now. Thanks!

12. jordan shoes says:

13. I think out of all of these my favorite just has to be Subway! I think I would actually work their for free only if they fed me for free! lol

14. Ahh man, now I am going to have to work harder than I thought at the gym because of all the calories I am consuming at Boston Market.

15. Devona says:

I just found out about this site and I like it. However, I did not see Del Taco on your list. Can you check that fast food restaurant out please.

16. A. Wade says:

This is great. Thanks so much for the fast food guide. It will really help me in my efforts to lose weight.

17. arby’s is my favorite but i know it might make me fat lol.

18. john says:

I love blimpie and pizza hut.

19. Alicia says:

What about Taco Johns?? lol I LOVE Taco Johns…. WAY more than Taco Bell! :)

20. Archer says:

Could someone add Popeyes to this? It’s my weakness, and I’d love to know what combination of foods I can mix up to make a meal that doesn’t break my calorie bank for the day. ;-)

21. Leah E says:

this info is AWESOME and definitely needed. thank you.

you’re welcome, Leah! I’m working hard to get this stuff updated and add more fast food chains, so check back for that.

22. barbara hillstrom says:

How about Taco Johns and Zantigo?
    Thank you for building this site btw… its wonderful!