If you're in the market for that stuffed, bloated, overfed sensation
that will make your fat cells swell, it's time to head on over to
Domino's Pizza for their new Bread Bowl Pastas. Now you can have your
pasta…and eat the bowl too.
scoured the Internet for Domino's official nutrition information,
including their own website, but
I came up short. So I contacted the company directly and they quickly
responded with Bread Bowl Nutrition Facts. Here's the short version:
Colossal Calorie Count
Warning! Calories listed by Dominos are for one serving, but there are two servings in every Pasta Bread Bowl. If you're feeling Greedy or refuse to share, then double the numbers for the entire meal.
- Pasta Primavera: 670 calories per serving (1,340 for entire meal)
- Chicken Alfredo: 700 calories per serving (1,400 for entire meal)
- Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese: 730 calories per serving (1,460 for entire meal)
- Italian Sausage Marinara: 730 calories per serving (1,460 for entire meal)
- Chicken Carbonara: 740 calories per serving (1,480 for entire meal)
…and don't forget to add in a greasy appetizer, soda, and dessert!
Domino's Pasta Bread Bowls sound damn good, but I refuse to commit fitness suicide for the sake of adding them to the Taste Test
Directory. This is merely a public service announcement should you dare
to venture into the world of the forbidden. Proceed with caution! Prices start at $5.99.