No isolated moves this week. We’re gonna hit the entire body! If you’re sitting on the couch, get up. Never mind that those Scooby Snacks are delicious; put the dang box down. If you want to ignore this week’s fitness missions, welp…you get out of it what you put into it.
- Monday: 20 beach volleyball spikes ~ mimic the action of jumping up & spiking a volleyball over the net. Focus on executing every rep with power and strength. As you go for the spike, envision yourself as the badass you truly are.
- Tuesday: 2 rounds of 25 alternating speed skaters
- Wednesday: 15 snow shovelers on each side ~ mimic the move of shoveling heavy snow while holding light dumbbells.
- Thursday: 20 alternating surfers ~ get into a surfer stance facing left, then jump & turn 180 degrees into surfer stance, facing right. Get those legs low!
- Friday: 10 rounds of 1 push up + 10 half jacks. This is a circuit consisting of 10 rounds. By the end of the 10th round, you will have completed 10 pushups and 100 half jacks. It’s fat burning cardio, baby.
If you’ve been having a difficult time and struggling with your fitness, don’t try to slay a flock of Pterodactyls with one stone. This week, focus on making one healthy decision everyday. So basically, what I’m saying is, slay one Pterodactyl at a time. Ya know?
LET’S BE FRIENDS!