How dare me unleash another egg recipe so soon after you just saw the delectable Steak & Eggs Quiche. What a wretched thing for me to do. But this latest egg dish right here is too damn beautiful & tasty to keep secret.
It takes 4 minutes or less to prep & cook it up in the microwave. No cooking utensils required. Just use your bare hands. No kiddin’.
- 1/2 cup (approximate) raw, chopped spinach leaves. Just break into smaller pieces with your hands.
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp crumbled feta (approximate) ~ use as much as you’d like
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lay chopped spinach at bottom of microwave safe bowl.
- Break two eggs over spinach.
- Microwave for 2.15 minutes or until eggs are set to your liking.
- Sprinkle on salt, pepper & crumbled feta.
It’s so dang easy to make this in the morning. Not too shabby for lunch or a light dinner either. Just add your favorite meat.
The feta in this dish with make your taste buds explode. The protein content is needed for building muscle. Cooking a complete meal 4 minutes or less will allow you more time to do most important thing ever in life: practicing your corpse pose.
Must I go on?
This dish is flat-stomach friendly, so I invite you to carry on with your stomach-flattening maneuvers by feeding on this dish.