Yup. Easy fish tacos only takes about 15 minutes from beginning prep to plating. So be excited about it. Your stomach’s next feeding is just around the corner.
If you’re one of the sassy & trendy people, you are encouraged to use the Old El Paso “Stand ‘n Stuff” soft flour tortilla. I call them taco boats. They have a flat bottom but are still bendy & pliable to squish into your mouth. The boat ensures no taco crumb goes uneaten. You’re gonna want every morsel of recipe inside yo’ belly.
GATHER YOUR INGREDIENTS
serves 8 greedy people
- 1 package Ole El Paso Taco Boats
- 8 portions frozen cod, beer battered or breaded
- 5 radishes, sliced thin
- 2 cups spring mix lettuce, approximate
- 1 large tomato, diced
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing, approximate
- dashings of hot sauce
- Follow the directions on your package of frozen cod and bake until crispy.
- Line up taco boats and prepare to fill them.
- Add spring mix on the bottom, then sliced radishes, cilantro, tomatoes and cod.
- Mix the ranch and hot sauce together, then top each taco.
- NOW CHEW
This recipe is great for getting in your veggies & protein while keeping it simple. It is vital that we spend as little time in the kitchen as possible, so as to maximize our God-given right to couch-azz and watch TV until we get sleepy and pass out. Yes?