This is the coolest thing everrrr. Would you like to be Gracie’s pasta pal? Her cheer team is having a fundraiser. These cool pastas come in holiday, sports, collegiate, animal shapes, and other cool themes that are fun to eat or gift to someone greedy. I personally like my pasta with lots of buttahs & salt. Shhh….don’t tell anybody I said that!
COOL PASTA THEMES
- Halloween pasta
- Gobble Gobble Thanksgiving pasta
- Sports pasta
- Snowman pasta
- Christmas Tree pasta
- Star of David pasta
- Reindeer pasta
- Collegiate team pasta
- Cat lover’s pasta
- Dog lover’s pasta
- …and more more cool themes. There’s way too many to list!
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE TO BE GRACIE’S PASTA PAL
2. Click the blue shop now button and pick your favorite pasta themes or search by pasta name.
3. Important: During checkout, you will be asked, “who will this purchase be supporting?” Click the drop down box and select “Grace Maurer” as your Pasta Pal.
I ordered the Snowman, Reindeer and Christmas tree pastas for the greedy YumYucky household. Orders ship within 3-5 business days. If you’re interested, happy pasta ordering! And thank you SO MUCH for supporting Grace’s team!
Well, yes. I am being a drama queen. But please allow me this precious moment to complain with petty arguments that you may just agree with.
I am part of B&N’s discount club. You pay $25 a year to get discounts off most of your purchases. We love it. It’s extremely worthwhile.
They also send your kid a free birthday “gift” each year: a coupon for a cookie or cupcake at their cafe’. But why not send my kid a coupon for $2 or $3 off of a children’s book instead? Why not encourage my kid to read books since their business is all about books? C’mon now!
I’m just busting Barnes & Noble’s bookish ballz, of course. My family really does love the store. And ya, we will use the coupon…maybe…eh, probably not.
I’d rather have the bookstore encourage my kids’ reading with book rewards instead of free desserts. Your thoughts?
LET’S BE FRIENDS!
It’s a terrible thing to NOT be prepared for a storm. This isn’t about the toilet paper, milk and bread that people trample each other for at the store. You need to be prepared beyond that. And preparedness should be place before a looming storm is even announced.
STORM EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CHECKLIST
Have these items ready to go. Meaning, you don’t have to fumble around looking for them once the emergency hits and you’ve already been inconvenienced:
- Non-perishable food and bottled water, including manual can opener
- Flashlights (more than one)
- Full tank of gas in car
- Portable cell phone charger and/or portable power source for plugs
- Candles & Matches
- Ice: have it on standby in a cooler in case you lose refrigeration.
- Wood for fireplace, if applicable
- Generator and extra fuel in gas cans.
- Board games, playing cards and reading material.
- Fully charged laptop & DVDs.
See the full Emergency Preparedness List to tackle any emergency beyond weather-related. The list includes non-perishable food items, water purification tools, hygiene necessities, first aid, personal protection equipment (for airborne & chemical events) and home security. View the entire list now.
IF YOU ARE TOLD TO EVACUATE
>> Hopefully you already have a small, portable fire safe in your home to hold your important documents and small valuables. Be prepared to take this with you when you evacuate to your pre-appointed safe location.
>> A “Go-Bag” should be ready and include several changes of clothes appropriate for the season, as well as medicine or other necessities you cannot do without for a few days.
I hope you never have implement any of the emergency tips I’ve listed, but gather your supplies anyway. It’s better to be safe and than sorry!
LET’S BE FRIENDS
(Hurricane Image Credit: NASA/NOAA GOES Project)
This post is dedicated to your butt. Your awesome butt that will be round, perky and lifted. Deadlifts are fantastic for shaping the back of your thighs and creating a nice lift to the butt cheeks.
- Check out my demonstration of the deadlifts exercise at the 00:32 second mark of this video.
- Push through your heels in this exercise. Use a challenging weight that you can pull with good form.
- Do NOT use your back to lift the weight.
Got questions. Leave me a comment!
LET’S BE FRIENDS