om-Nom-NOM! Food hacks are tasty. Food hacks go down real smoove into the tummy. Chew on these food hacks.
1. This first hack is downright ancient, yet super-effective: Create a meal plan before you shop. Stick to your grocery list of ingredients and don’t go down the snack aisle unless you have pre-planned, sensible greediness to indulge in.
2. Buy a store-roasted whole chicken (already cooked) and portion it out for a few days of eating in salads, sammiches or wraps.
3. Cook a batch of 5-6 boiled eggs all at once. Use them during the week for salads and snack time. Baked sweet potatoes, brown rice and stir fry veggies also do well when cooked in batches for the week. Go on, make your life easier.
4. Portion out healthy snacks (such as cashews or carrots) into baggies for snacking on the go. Dried organic fruit snacks and beef jerky are also dang-tasty on the go!
5. Pre-plan your moments of greediness by appointing them for a certain day. It will give you something tasty to look forward to and help to eradicate impulsive snacking.