…because storing emergency foods while on-the-go is real critical ‘n stuff. If you came looking for trail mix or carrots sticks, please… click away right now.
Keeping your purse stocked ain’t nothin’ to play with. It’s survival of the hungriest up in this beyotch when the stomachs start to growl. Are you prepared to fight your primal hunger?
TOP 10 EMERGENCY FOOD ITEMS TO KEEP IN THE PURSE (or man-purse)
1. Plate of pancakes
2. Double portion of prime rib
3. Alfredo noodles with shrimps & scallops
4. Snow crab legs
5. Two slabs baby back ribs
6. Sweet cornbread, approximately 15 servings
7. Hot rolls with melted buttery goodness
8. Box of wine (hydration is key)
9. Doughnuts. All of them.
10. Bacon sammich, hold the bread
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR THE PURSE
- Pie shovel
- Eating bib
- Portable waffle iron
- Mini folding snack table
Oh, shizzle! I’m gonna need a much bigger purse. What’s on YOUR emergency food list? Don’t be shy. Impress me.