This workout targets the shoulders and biceps while secondarily working the booty and abs. Tackle my upper body workout and make yourself proud! YOU my friend, are on the road to a bod that is tight, toned and lookin’ real fine.
Exercise Moves in the Video: You’ll be doing football stance deadlifts into upright row, pushups, biceps curls and bent over rows, using medium-resistance weight. And ya, there are LOTS of pushups but don’t shy away from it. The only way to get better at pushups and to get your entire upper body looking fantastic is to consistently challenge yourself. I dare you.
FITNESS MISSIONS FOR THIS WEEK
- Monday: 16 alternating switch kicks + 10 skaters + 10 prisoner squats (2 rounds)
- Tuesday: Arms Got Swagger Upper Body Burn
- Wednesday: 10 half jacks + 20 second high knees + 10 alternating front kicks (2 rounds)
- Thursday: 10 reps squat thrust into half jack
- Friday: 10 slow & heavy squats (3 rounds). This is for booty development, ya’ll. Do not neglect ‘da booty.
In my upcoming vid I’ll share my tips on how to stop overeating. Get ready for it! Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel and never miss a video.
LET’S BE FRIENDS!